A global men's health initiative
- In 2015, Hornet and health advocate MSMGF asked our users to tell us about their sexual health and HIV treatment/prevention through an in-app survey. Now, we're asking the Hornet community to SHOW US.
- 'Show Us' is our new ongoing campaign with topics, focused on Gay men's health, changing quarterly.
This season, we're asking our users to "show us you're shameless" by:
- Uploading your own dry erase board or other visually creative pictures to your Hornet profile in the app
- Explaining what it means to be Shameless in your pics (I get tested / I'm positive / I'm on Prep / Proud Slut! / I'm in N.A. / I'm in A.A. / I'm a Cancer survivor, I fight depression, etc.)
- Sharing your pics, stories, or videos on our website and community forum
- Broadcast your pics & stories on social media with #showus #hornetapp #Imshameless hashtags
- Encourage your friends to participate in the campaign, compete to see who's pics/videos are the best!
- Get Premium upgrades, Hornet branded T shirts, and Amazon gift cards!
- Work your way towards a career with Hornet!
What you can submit
- Pics of yourself (no nudity)
- Pics of you and your friends
- Videos of yourself
- Stories you have written, or have permission to share
- Artwork you created
what you can't submit
- Full nudity (appropriate underwear/swimwear ok)
- Vulgar, racist, or other inappropriate content
- Copyrighted pics
- Copyrighted videos
- Copyrighted articles
- Copyrighted artwork
You can post pics and hashtags to your profile at any time, but if you'd like to submit content to be considered for publishing on our websites or social media, please click on the button below and you're on your way!